Tuesday, April 8, 2008

PMC CERTIFCATION!! COMPLETED!!

Wow! What a wonderful 3 days earning my PMC Rio Rewards Certification from Rio Grande. The pace was just fast enough. Not to much pressure. It was great working in PMC for 3 full days and learning, seeing and feeling all the characteristics of this wonderful Material!

The Certification was offered through Rio Grande Rewards. The Class was taught by Chris Darway. He was Awesome! Patient, Knowledgeable and kind! Really showed genuine interest when something went terribly wrong. With the students he took his time to figure out why. It was fun, at times frustrating and very educational.

I am posting pictures from the class and showing what we made.

ETSY Mini - Send me Yours!! (1 row 5 items)

Facebook Page - dvinedesigns studio, flemington, NJ 08822

Yahoo! News: Most Recommended

Advertising Space!! Self Promotion is the Best Promotion!

Getting To Know Me!

My photo
I has been creative my whole life and trying many Medias throughout. I received my Fine Arts Degree from Keystone College, LaPlume, PA with a concentration in Ceramics, Jewelry and Sculpture. Continuing my education, I received my BFA Degree from Glassboro State College, Glassboro, NJ majoring in Graphic Design. I continue to work full time as a Graphic Designer at AT&T Morristown, NJ. I am in my 30th Year! I cant believe it. I looks forward to retirement to do my artwork full time. I am always learning and trying different types of medias. I stay focus and try to master the ones I love. I completed my PMC Certification through Rio Grande in 2008. This has opens up new doors for me. I opened up a studio in Flemington, NJ and teach classes in Beading and PMC. I also love the marketing end of the business too. I own and operate a web based online store. For more information on classes or products please go to http://www.dvinedesigns.etsy.com

My Ebay - drvine


______________________________________

Philadelphia Exhibitions - Philadelphia Museum of Art