Sunday, August 2, 2009

Getting Better

Not sure if the layout is fixed but im able to move some things around. If i dropped you off my page, please let me know and Ill add you on.

If you want to be added into my "ETSY MINI" Email it to me and Ill post you.

Have a Great Day!!

debbie

ETSY Mini - Send me Yours!! (1 row 5 items)

Facebook Page - dvinedesigns studio, flemington, NJ 08822

Yahoo! News: Most Recommended

Advertising Space!! Self Promotion is the Best Promotion!

Getting To Know Me!

My photo
I has been creative my whole life and trying many Medias throughout. I received my Fine Arts Degree from Keystone College, LaPlume, PA with a concentration in Ceramics, Jewelry and Sculpture. Continuing my education, I received my BFA Degree from Glassboro State College, Glassboro, NJ majoring in Graphic Design. I continue to work full time as a Graphic Designer at AT&T Morristown, NJ. I am in my 30th Year! I cant believe it. I looks forward to retirement to do my artwork full time. I am always learning and trying different types of medias. I stay focus and try to master the ones I love. I completed my PMC Certification through Rio Grande in 2008. This has opens up new doors for me. I opened up a studio in Flemington, NJ and teach classes in Beading and PMC. I also love the marketing end of the business too. I own and operate a web based online store. For more information on classes or products please go to http://www.dvinedesigns.etsy.com

My Ebay - drvine


______________________________________

Philadelphia Exhibitions - Philadelphia Museum of Art